Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Vacation Homework

1: Catch up on TKAM, and read to page #211

2: Get into your ROAR book. 2 posts due Tuesday 12/2

3: Culture Vulture! Take time this week to get out a see a play, hear some music, and enjoy a museum

4: Send your Bildungsroman to TiP Boston via e-mail

Check out the magazine in class, and here:
http://www.bostontip.com/index.html

Instructions
1: Create an e-mail introduction for your story. Tell your name, school you attend, and a quick overview of your story.

2: Copy and paste your story into the e-mail

3: attach your story as a Word document attachment

4: write "TiP story submission" for the subject line

5: send the message to kelly.knopf-goldner.jcs@cityofboston.gov and cc me at Idoreian@boston.k12.ma.us



1 comment:

  1. Mr. Doreian,

    Under my initial "TT", I noticed you still had my old web address that I already deleted. I hope you could change the link in my initial into: http://www.tait-obcollegeenglish10-roar.blogspot.com/.

    - Tai Tang

    ReplyDelete