Monday, December 14, 2015

Key West Literary Seminar: Mr. Doreian's Amazing Culture Vulture














Last year I applied for a scholarship to attend the 2016 Key West Literary Seminar. I wrote a letter that introduced my teaching, indirectly introducing my students as well. Sharing how we read and write about life through Culture Vultures and ROAR, I described ELA 10 and all the wonderful work you accomplish.

And I won a teacher award.

So, as we start January I will be gone from Wednesday (1/6) through Sunday (1/10). This will be a chance for me to read, talk with authors, and visit Hemingway's home (six-toed cats!). For you, it is a chance to read much of your Term II ROAR novel.

Here is more about the seminar: http://www.kwls.org/seminar34/  and I will do some live tweeting using @ELA10Doreian #kwls

And there's this...

No comments:

Post a Comment