Have your film review uploaded today! We start on the film memoir stories on Monday. If you didn't show me your printed review yesterday, do it ASAP.
Film Review Edits
1) take out the labels from yesterday
2) double check formatting
- film titles in italics, no special stuff for your title
- full justification (no indents)
- 12pt, Times New Roman
- double space
4) Have a good title, one that hints at THEME. This title MUST give direction to the review; ALL sentences/paragraphs should be connected to the title/theme.
5) cut all cliché. No empty phrases (amazing film), boring descriptions (edge of my seat), or vague praise (good acting)
6) due date changed to 8pm. Sorry that the 826 Lab doesn't have enough computing power